November 28, 2010

Christmas At Our House

My favorite time of year has finally arrived and today we finished decorating the inside and outside of the house. If the sky got a little brighter tonight it's because our house has been lit for the season. I think we give the Griswald's a little run for their money. I took a few pictures and our camera doesn't do the best when it comes to night time pictures. I'm sorry if they are a little blurry. I hope you enjoy our Christmas decorations!

Santa even stopped by this year! 

NOEL... The back of our house. 

Can't forget about the pine tree! 

We decided not to cut down a tree this year because of our little guy coming. So we put up two artificial ones instead! 

Our fireplace lined with stockings and topped with a Manger. 

Merry Christmas from our home to yours! 




No comments:

Post a Comment