This picture doesn't do it justice, but I wanted you to have a visual of what it looked like. I promise next time to take a better pic with my new camera. This is a fast and yummy dish that will surely be a hit for dinner among all family members. I hope you enjoy!!
* 2 boneless chicken breasts cubed
* 1 box of spaghetti
* 1 can chicken broth
* 1 bunch of green onions diced
* 1/2 jar of cheese whiz
* 1/2 of caesoe cheese whiz
* about 2 cups of plain potato chips crushed.
1. Place the spaghetti and green onions together in a pot and boil.
2. While the spaghetti is boiling cook your cubed chicken.
3. After spaghetti/ green onion is cooked, drain and add the cooked chicken, half the jar of both cheese whiz, and the can of chicken broth. Mix all together and pour into 9x13 pan.
4. Top with crushed potato chips and cook in the oven at 350 for 15 minutes.
Let me know if you try this and what you think! It has always been a favorite in my family :)