July 3, 2008

Lets Try This Blog Thing Out

I've always wanted to try one of these things so I thought now is the time. I am glad to be happily married and have a nice house to live in and a great dog. I really couldn't be happier right now at this stage in my life except for one thing. That would be a teaching job for the fall. I've been out of school for two years now and I am hoping and praying everyday that come fall I will have my own classroom and not have to sub anymore. Keep your fingers crossed that this will finally be the year for this to happen. 

Chris and I are enjoying the summer with taking it easy and going on little adventures here and there. The next event happening is Red, White, and Boom and our BBC party. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and having a good time. In two weeks it will be our 2 year anniversary. Chris has something planed and he is keeping it a surprise. I'm really excited and can't wait to find out what we are doing. I'm looking forward to our two years and can't believe that it is going so fast. I've enjoyed every minute of it and am looking forward to many more years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment