April 5, 2009

Weekend Festivities

This weekend has been pretty low-key but fun. Friday Chris and I made some homemade pizza and watched some of our favorite shows on T.V. It was nice to stay in and relax for the evening. Saturday we decided to go see I Love You Man at the movies. It was a cute and funny movie. After the movie we headed over to the bowling ally to look at getting a new ball for me. Chris and I are going to enter a summer league together and I needed some gear. After looking I picked out a pink ball, pink bag, and you guessed it, pink shoes. I like that it's girly and cute for bowling. We bought the new gear and then got ready for dinner with the in-laws. We ate at Der Dutchmen in Plain City. It's an Amish restaurant and they have really good chicken and home cooking. Dinner was great and very filling. Today Chris and I went to the bowling ally to try out my new ball and shoes. I did pretty well for not bowling in a very long time. I scored: 107, 140, and 98, pretty good for being rusty. After our bowling we came home and I made some Easter cards and entered a card challenge. I'm going to spend the rest of the day doing laundry and hanging out with Chris. His friend is coming over tonight to watch Wrestle Mania 25, I think I'll be upstairs and skip out on that. Wrestling isn't my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment