June 24, 2009

The Little Things...

Today got me thinking about the little things that mean so much. Have you ever just sat back and thought about all the things that make you happy or bring a smile to your face? Today I got to thinking about these things and although they may seem small or uneventful to onlookers, they bring smiles and happiness to me.

My Little Things...
~ Sleeping In
~ The cool side of the pillow
~ A yummy cup of coffee
~ An unexpected urge to be creative and create something
~ e`mail
~ My blog
~ Sloopy cuddling next to me
~ Homemade popcorn on the stove
~ Watching a movie in the comfy of my favorite chair next to my husband
~ Scented candles
~ Hearing my husband say I Love You
~ Talking to a friend

I could list many more, but if I did I don't think there would be enough room for them all. It's always nice to sit back in the stress of life and appreciate the little things. They appear more often then you might think and should never be taken for granted. It's the little things that matter and keep me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment