August 9, 2010

Our Peanut is a Boy

We've made it to the half way point and finally found out today what our little peanut is. I woke up feeling like Christmas morning and full of excitement and anticipation to our appointment today. Our ultrasound went great and the tech told us we are having a boy! Tears came to my eyes as I saw Logan Christopher moving around in my tummy. I was completely off with thinking of a boy. I have thought all along that our baby was going to be a girl and all the old wives tales pointed to girl as well. It was a very pleasant surprise and Chris was very excited.  He has wanted a boy all along. So now it's time to officially prepare the nursery and start decorating and planning. The next half of the pregnancy is going to go quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment