September 7, 2010

Fall Banner

I was looking at one of my favorite blogs I follow and found a cute idea to make a banner to put on the fireplace mantel. I knew immediately that I wanted to make a fall banner to kick off the season. To make my banner I used my Cricut machine with cartridges: Designers Calendar, Alphalicious, and Accent Essentials. After I cut the shapes out I crinkled them and then strung them on twine. It was a simple project and I think it turned out pretty cute. Happy Fall!
Visit Oopsey Daisey for more banner ideas. 



1 comment:

  1. O my goodness! Abby, this is absolutely fabulous!!! I totally recognize the cricut cartridge you used!! :) Love those cute embellishments and especially those buttons!! Thank you SO much for sharing it with me... now I think I need to go make a new banner!

    ReplyDelete