October 31, 2010

3D/4D Ultrasound

Last night Chris and I went with my parents and brother and his parents and aunt to have a 3D/4D ultrasound done. I was so excited and could not wait to see what our little man looked like and I wanted to make sure the family got to experience as well. We all piled into a huge room that had a nice bed for me to lay on and a sectional for the family to sit at. The ultrasound was shown on a huge flat screen tv mounted on the wall. I could not believe how amazing the pictures were and we could actually see his adorable face and cute chubby cheeks. I can't wait to meet our little guy and tears come to my eyes when I saw his face for the first time and watch him move around. He is a very active little boy and it was clearly seen during the ultrasound. He loves to have his hands or feet up by his mouth and it was hard to get a picture with them not present. It will be interesting to see if he always has a hand by his mouth after he is born. I think it is a comfort thing for him. The ultrasound was a wonderful heartfelt experience that we enjoyed as a family. I can't wait to meet Logan in 8 weeks and to see him face to face. It's amazing what technology can do these days and amazing how real the photos are. Not only did we get pictures but we also got a dvd of the whole half hour session. I've already watched it once and I did get teary eyed again. He's going to be here before we know it and I'm full of excitement and anticipation.
Here are a few of the pictures. Isn't he cute! 








1 comment:

  1. Isn't technology amazing! These images are truly incredible. You must be getting so excited. Take care of yourself!

    Best wishes and happy week,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete