Here's What You Need:
A clear picture frame. Mine is 4x6
R.S.V.P. Brand pen
Any paper or embellishments of your choosing.
To Make the Holder:
1. Take your choice of paper and cut it 4x6 inch.
2. Decorate your paper any way you want to. Make sure to only place the embellishments on one side. Your sticky note will be placed on the other side.
3. After you decorate your paper, place in the picture frame.
4. Peel the back sheet of your sticky-note off and place on the outside of the frame.
To Make the Pen:
1. Take a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and rub over the pen to remove the wording.
2. Untwist the end of the pen and pull the ink tube out.
3. Take coordinating paper and cut 3 1/2 x 1 inch.
4. Roll paper and slide into pen case.
5. Slide the ink tube back in and twist shut.
6. Add ribbon and place on Sticky-Note Holder.
That's It :) Super easy and super cute!
Visit my link tab to see the fabulous link parties I will be linking to this week!