October 3, 2010

BGSU

Yesterday Chris and I headed to Bowling Green to visit some friends and attend the homecoming game. It's been a long time since I've been up to BG after graduation and it was nice to go back. A lot has changed since my four years there. New restaurants and have built and several buildings and dorms. It didn't look the same at all, but the fun spirit of BG was still there. I was excited to get a new BGSU sweatshirt to support my alma mater and despite the freezing cold and drizzle we had a great time at the game. One of my good friends and her husband and daughter came and spent the day in BG as well. It's nice to see them because we don't get to spend time together very often and her daughter is so adorable and cute. After freezing through almost three quarters we decided to head out and pick up some Pollyeyes. MMmm this is the most amazing stuffed bread sticks in the whole world. I get chicken and cheese and dip in their homemade ranch dipping sauce. These sticks are melt in your mouth goodness and the garlic they put on top is the icing on the cake. I think having these bread sticks were what we were all looking forward to the most and we all made sure to get a full order so we could have left overs for a couple of days. Even though BG lost and it was really cold, we still had a great time with friends and Pollyeyes. Until next time we set foot in BG... Ah Ziggy Zoomba!

No comments:

Post a Comment