November 17, 2010

Stay Tuned

I apologize for the absence of posting lately but it's been super busy around our neck of the woods. We had another lovely baby shower this past weekend and with it being a couples shower, Chris got to join in all of the baby fun. At school my kindergartners have been keeping me busy and with Thanksgiving coming we have been preparing for a play and learning our history. This coming weekend we are hosting Thanksgiving on Sunday for both sides of the family and finished up all the shopping to gather the fixings. With the busyness during the day and 5 weeks until our little man is here I've not had much energy in the evening. I will be posting some yummy recipes and a fun craft project just in time for the holiday season. So stay tuned and thanks for waiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment