August 18, 2008

Finally!!

 They say that good things come to those who wait and if you stop fretting and thinking about something then good things will happen. This has finally happened to me. I am so excited to have a teaching job as a kindergarten teacher. I love this grade and have wanted to teach this age group since I had the opportunity through student teaching. I can't wait to meet the children and get my classroom put together. I have a feeling this is going to be a great year and I will finally get to complete my Praxis III. The next couple of weeks are going to be crazy busy. I am looking forward and welcoming this craziness because it comes with the territory of being a teacher. To me no job is rewarding then being a teacher and working with children every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment