March 18, 2009

Advertising That Makes You Go Wow..

After I picked up dinner today in the Easton area I was driving home and passed a parking garage. I looked up because something caught my eye. As I turned to see what it was my heart skipped an beat and I freaked out for a second. I was staring at what I thought was a truck that drove through the second story of a parking garage and was dangling over the entrance. After I took a deep breath and a second look I realized it was some very clever advertising for a local car dealership. They had made an ad on the side of the parking garage and had a real truck attached to look like it had driven through the wall. It made me think how clever advertising has gotten and I was glad I had my camera with me. You never know when you will see something cool or neat so It's always a good idea to have a camera on you at all times. I think this will be one of me new rules of thumb, Make sure camera is present at all times. Check

1 comment:

  1. That's funny you just commented on my blog cuz I totally thought of you after I got the facial done! I figure it's something you may be interested in :) Anyone can do it, just give them a call (it's the Aveda at Easton, it's by The Body Shop and across from Coldwater Creek) and they'll set up an appointment for you. The girls there are really friendly and they ask you questions about your skin type before they start. Then they do hand therapy and finish off with a makeup session. It's awesome!! Let me know if you do it. My only bone to pick was the hot towels they put on my face. It was just too hot for my taste. If your skin is sensitive, maybe ask for less hot towels lol.

    ReplyDelete