February 5, 2010

Snow, Lots of Snow!

The groundhog was right when he saw his shadow and declared that 6 more weeks of winter are ahead of us. Winter did not waste any time. Today starting at 10:00 am. the fluffy stuff began to fall and it hasn't stopped yet. It is falling an average of 1-2 inches per hour and it looks like the snow won't let up anytime soon. I however don't mind the snow and love the way it looks. Especially when it is falling to the ground. I decided to use this opportunity to take some pictures because as you might have noticed I love to take pictures.


Playing in the snow as a family.




Our ice tree in the front yard. I really like this picture for some reason.

Tonight they are predicting 8-10 inches of snow. I can't wait to see if this will actually come true and from what I see out my window it looks like it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment