April 11, 2010

Breaks Over

Come tomorrow spring break will officially be over. I've had a wonderful week with Chris on our staycation and it was greatly needed. It's always nice to spend time together and some time at home. I can say that besides going to Church, today we have done absolutely nothing and I even had the chance to take a little nap. It was amazing! The last couple of days have been busy and fun. We finally got to go see Alice in Wonderland and I thought it was really good and whimsical. In some of the scenes Johnny Depp seems to play a cross between Jack Sparrow and the Mad Hatter. It's very entertaining. I highly recommend seeing the movie. We also had a chance to go see Shadowbox's new show, Spring Fling. Can I just say this show was freaking amazing and by far the best one I've seen! The songs rocked it and the sketches are absolutely hilarious. I was crying from laughing so hard. I would love to see this show again and if you live in Columbus you should see it too! It will be well worth your time. 
So break is over and it's back to school tomorrow and I'm ok with that. I've only got about two months left and then schools out for summer. I'm hoping that things go smoothly and the kids behave. We shall see though. You just never know with these little ones! 

No comments:

Post a Comment