April 18, 2010

Weekend Full of Fun

This weekend was packed full of fun, family, and friends.  My parents came into town to spend the weekend with us and to celebrate their anniversary. We went to a bar close to our house that has yummy food and the best cranberry vodkas in town. This is one of our favorite places to go for dinner and a drink. Then we decided to go on a mini bar crawl.  It's always fun when we get together with my parents and the evening proved to be chalked full of it.
On Saturday mom and dad did some shopping for most of the day while I headed to school to get some things done for the upcoming musical and book fair. After they returned home we headed to a friends house to celebrate two birthday parties. It was a fantastic evening spent with friends and my parents. An evening the went until 2:30 in the morning. I've not been out that late in a while and I feel so old saying that! Today we woke up late, had a yummy brunch and hung out before my parents headed home. We managed to strum up some energy to put the edging around the flower beds and Sloopy had a chance to hang out in the shade.


Now it's time to relax and prepare for the busy week ahead at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment