April 3, 2010

Easter Eggs

Spring break has officially started and it's been great so far. Yesterday I went with a friend down to OSU's campus to check out the new union. The place is amazing and we had a great day. I took lots of pictures and will post them soon. I recommend everyone to go check it out. Especially if you are a Buckeye fan!
Today Chris and I packed up our car and headed to Sidney with Sloopy to spend the weekend with my parents. We decided to color some Easter eggs while we are here. I've not dyed eggs in forever and thought it would be fun to give it a try. It is amazing all the different egg coloring kits that are out there now. Everything from sparkle to camo to tie dye. I opted for the tie dye set. It was actually pretty fun and they turned out pretty cool and kind of arty looking.

Even though I don't like hard boiled eggs it was still neat to do.
Tonight we are meeting up with my aunt and uncle to go out to dinner and then come back and have poker night at my parents house. I love poker night with them and we usually do pretty good and win some extra money. I hope our luck holds out tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome eggs! Our Kroger only had the boring coloring kit :( Happy belated Easter!

    ReplyDelete