May 12, 2010

April 28, 2010

All of the praying, hoping, and wishing has finally come true. I'm so excited to say that I am pregnant! Chris and I have been trying for so long and were ecstatic to find out on April 28 that we are expecting our first child. It's to fitting that the baby will be due on December 28th. Close to Christmas, which is my favorite holiday and the best time of the year. It seems like December is a million years away, but I've heard that it goes fast. I dream every night of meeting our precious little one and kissing their cute toes and face. Our first ultrasound is June 8 and I can't wait to hear the heart beat. I've been pretty tired and sick lately and am hoping that I feel better soon. I could sleep all day and then get up and sleep some more. I can't wait to experience the next eight months and to meet our bundle of joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment