May 24, 2010

Slacking

I've been slacking a bit on the posting and working on my blog. I think a lot has to do with my energy level lately. My little baby growing inside is taking all my extra energy at the moment and when I get done teaching I want to come home and sleep. I've also been feeling nauseous the last couple of days and the little one had me up all night. I've been told that in a couple of weeks it should get better. I hope!
I'm looking forward to summer starting and am excited that I've only got two weeks left of school. 8 days to be exact, but who's counting? It's crazy to think that another school year is about to wrap up and a whole new set of kiddoes will be arriving in the fall. I've enjoyed this bunch and we've had a great year. We are looking forward to the zoo trip this week and kindergarten graduation coming up next week. It's going to be busy but hopefully enjoyable for all.
Chris and I are eagerly anticipating our vacation coming up in a couple of weeks to Myrtle Beach. I've not been to a beach since high school and we've not been on a vacation since our honeymoon which is almost 4 years ago. We are looking forward to a much needed week of relaxing on the beach and getting some refreshing sun. Let's hope that the next couple of weeks don't take to long to get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment