June 8, 2010

Our Peanut

We finally got to meet our little peanut today. I was so excited to see and hear our baby for the first time. It makes everything so real and amazing when you see your baby on the monitor moving around and waving their arms and legs. The best sound of my life was when she turned the sound on and we got to hear the heartbeat. It was music to my ears and I immediately began to tear up. It is such a wonderful feeling to know you have a baby growing everyday inside of you and I can't wait until the day we get to meet our peanut.
The heartrate was 164 beats per minute and there is an old wives tale that says if the heartrate is faster then 140 then it will be a girl. We shall see if this is true or not. We go back in four weeks for another checkup and in August we will be able to find out if we are having a boy or girl. I'm taking in every moment of this pregnancy and I can't wait to see what comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment