June 7, 2010

School's Out

It's official, I'm finally on summer break. It seems like it has been a long time coming and I'm glad to have a break from school and get away from things for a while. I'm hoping I'm at a new school next year and would love for it to be the one down the street. There is a lot of unnecessary issues that happen at my school and I am ready for a change. Here's hoping it will be next year. If not I need a lot of strength to get through the upcoming school year.
I'm going to spend my summer relaxing, enjoying our beach vacation, and experiencing and taking in every minute of my expanding belly and our little one. I can't wait to find out in July if the baby will be a boy or girl and I'm looking forward to setting up the nursery in August. Chris and I will be celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary this summer and the 1 year anniversary since his heart surgery. It's going to be a great summer and I'm going to enjoy it to the fullest and soak up as much sun and pool time as I possible can. There will be no thinking of school for a couple of months and will be focusing all my thoughts and time on the fun summer and the pregnancy will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment