July 16, 2010

4 Years

I can't believe that Chris and I have been married for 4 years. Yesterday was our anniversary and we spent a lovely day together at one of our favorite places, Easton. We had a great dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and saw the newest show at Shadowbox Cabaret. Two places we love to attend and have loved since we first started dating 7 1/2 years ago. It's amazing how fast time goes and even though 4 years of marriage doesn't seem like a long time, it has been wonderful and I can't wait for the many more years to come. This anniversary marks an exciting and blessed time in our lives. With expecting our first child and in a couple of days marking the one year anniversary since Chris' heart surgery, we couldn't be more  thankful. I am so blessed in my life and am extremely thankful for my husband, my home, my family, Sloopy, and my child on the way. I love you Chris and I can't wait for what's in-store for us next!

No comments:

Post a Comment